perjantai 6. heinäkuuta 2012

Summer trip

Annyeong~! Now I've been there, in Kuusamo, 4 days. We arrived here on Monday and we're gonna leave on Sunday. Haaaah~ That makes a week.. *__* Long time for me to be there.. Ofc there's fun and good times too, but now just too many non-good situations.. But i won't get stuck on those!
Annyeong~! Olen ollut nyt täällä Kuusamossa 4 pitkää päivää. Tulimme maanantaina ja lähdemme sunnuntaina. Haaaah~ Elikkäs koko viikko.. *__* Pitkä aika minulle olla täällä.. Onhan täällä toki hauskaakin, mutta välillä meinaa olla ei-hyviä tilanteita.. Mutta enpä aio jäädä niihin jumiin!

Firstly on Monday morning, I insisted that we have to wate post before we leave. I was waiting ebay purchases once again ^//^ My luck that dad promised to look posts before leaving. And bigger luck that my cds were arrived! My precious: Super Junior 5th Mister Simple and BIGBANG 5th mini Alive♥ Teeheehee.. Here's pics! (~。◕‿◕。)~
Ensiksi maanantai aamuna vaadin saada odottaa postit ennen lähtöä. Odottelin taas kerran ebay-tilauksia ^//^ Onnekseni isä lupasi katsoa postit lähtiessä. Ja suurempi onni, että kaksi cd:täni oli tullut! Aarteeni: Super Junior 5. Mister Simple ja BIGBANG 5. mini Alive♥ Teeheehee.. Tässä olisi sitten kuvia! (~。◕‿◕。)~

BIGBANG


I bought TOP version ^^

As opened: There's cd, photocard, thank you -card and photobook.


Hai there~




This's photobook's cover~

Just a random opening from it *U*
Heh, I got this poster♥

And these adorable Daesung socks!
Super Junior♥

Okay, there's group photo, Siwon and Leeteuk photocards and cd+photobook.

There's everything same, but turned around xD. So another side the group photo is autographs and in photocards are Shingdong and Ryeowook^^

Pooooosteeer~
 It was awesome feeling when I got my parents to listen these 2, mind cracking good cds, in car while we were driving here ^^ First dad was like: "Do we really have to?" Mom didn't say anything and just put BIGBANG to the cd-player. Me and my brother sang along and when the cd was on Fantastic Baby, sister removed her headphones and then we all 3 danced (as well that possibility to dance in car is) the whole song. That was something funny! *3* After BIGBANG, we listened SuJu too. When that ended too, mom said that she likes that music. She even hummed BIGBANG on the cottage too x) I couln't be any proud of her!
Se oli mahtava tunne kun sain vanhempani kuuntelemaan automatkalla näitä kahta, tajunnan räjäyttävän täydellistä levyä ^^ Ensin isä yritti protestoida: "Onko ihan pakko?" Äiti ei sanonut mitään, laittoi vain BIGBANGin levysoittimeen. Minä ja veljeni lauloimme mukana ja kun levy oli edennyt Fantastic Babyyn, siskokin viitsi ottaa omat kuulokkeensa päästään ja sitten me kaikki 3 tanssimme (niin hyvin kuin autossa suinkin on mahdollista) koko biisin. Siinäpä jotain hauskaa! *3* BIGBANGin jälkeen kuuntelimme myös SuJun. Ja kun sekin oli kuunneltu kerran läpi, äiti yltyi jopa kehumaan hyvää musiikkia. Hän jopa hyräili BIGBANGiä mökillä x) En voisi olla hänestä ylpeämpi!

Then just shortly and randomly what we have done in here. We have been shopping in many days, we were in cinema, we visited at Artic Circle in Santa Claus' Office, and then we've just chilled in our cottage.
Sitten lyhyesti mitä olemme tehneet täällä. Ollaan shoppailtu monena päivänä, käytiin leffassa ja Pukin pajalla Napapiirillä, ja sitten ollaan vaan chillailtu mökillä.








And man there were probably many mosquitos!! >A<*
This's where I sleep.. I'm not usually this messy person.. ^^''



In boredom I made these nails and there's my brand new watch.




Ahaha, sincee it's summer I bought this furry-hat♥! Oh hey, there's my "almost full" blondes.



That's all for now. Byes~!
Tässä kaikki tällä kertaa. Heips~!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti